You can participate in the survey HERE.
Just over a year ago, we asked people to answer 80 questions about their intentions and implementations of Hyper-V and System Center in The Great Big Hyper-V Survey of 2011. We learned a lot about how people were using Windows Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V and System Center 2007-2010. Back than, we knew just 2 things about Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V and System Center 2012 was still pre-release. But now, both are generally available, and we want to learn about:
- Have you learned about these technologies?
- Do you already use them?
- Are you planning on using them?
- How do you plan to use them?
Once again, this is a completely independent survey, run by 3 MVPs (Aidan Finn, Hans Vredevoort, and Damian Flynn), and Microsoft has had no input or involvement. They might help us promote it – because we do know that our findings were read by them and some of the information was a surprise for them.
This is a perfect time to speak – if Windows vNext development is like that of Windows Server 2012, then they’ll be spending the next 10-12 months talking, learning, etc. And the same might happen post-SP1 for System Center 2012.
So we ask you to:
- Respond to the survey and answer all the questions. There are 72 questions. We know; it’s a lot but there’s a lot of stuff to ask about. We’ll only be using complete responses.
- Share the survey with colleagues, customers, on Twitter, Facebook, blogs, LinkedIn, MySpace, or whatever work-related social network you are on. We got an amazing response last year and we want to beat that. The more responses we can use, the more reliable the data will be.
- Thank you in advance for taking the 10-15 minutes to respond to the survey.
BTW, we don’t ask for or want any personal data or email addresses. No individual response will be shared. We will only be sharing aggregate information, e.g. X people responded with Y answer.